|Dimensions||7.7 × 23.5 × 33.3 cm|
Handmade Natural Dyed 250 count Pure Muslin Jamdani For Saree/Dresses With 1 Year Warranty
- This is an original handmade, 100% pure Muslin Jamdani fabric/saree made by the most talented weavers & artisans from Bengal. Only a few families in West Bengal can make this muslin and the weaving of a single saree takes months to finish.
- We have used Marigold Petals as a dyeing material for this Jamdani fabric. Use of marigold dye in muslin makes it one of the most unique textile in the word. This product can be draped as saree or can be used to stitch dresses.
- MEASUREMENTS: Length- 6.5 mtr, Width- 46 inch. Thread Count: 240
- Care Instructions: Do not squeeze or wring. Dry on the clean horizontal surface under the shade. Store in a clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
- This product is handwoven and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- All our products are packed and shipped in customized gift boxes making it perfect for gifting purposes.
ر.س1,096.03 Inc. Tax